- Conduct Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings as the FPFK constitution
- Strengthen staff capacity and management and leadership skills through mentorship and training
- Facilitate structure management of ample working environment that allows amicable resolution of issues
Organizational Development – Organizational Development of FPFK
- FPFK constitution reviewed and identity clarified
- Enhanced capacity of FPFK personnel, missionaries and pastors to deliver quality service.
- Improved sustainable resource mobilization strategies
- Increased and deepened partnerships and networks (EAK, NCCK, ACTALL)
- Ensuring new Policies are formulated and old policies are updated
- Improved compliance with Kenya’s regulation, prudent accounting and financial systems, and plans that fulfill stakeholder requirements with regard to quality reliability and timeliness of both the financial and narrative reporting are achieved.
- Efficient and effective Procurement systems for the organization needs, for efficient and effective service delivery of the organizations primary activities is in place.
- Improved communication systems and the application of ICT
- Other areas should include: M&E, Knowledge management and learning; advocacy and policy influence….
- Improved structured leadership mentorship and coaching processes
- Sustainable use of assets and other resources